There are so many classes I am hoping to take this winter. Granted, I haven’t been too good keeping up with the ones I have taken this fall, but I hope that since we are now moved into the new house, I can settle in more.
Blogging your Way from Decor8 — registration to be announced in December.
* A list of things that you may want to include on your blog
* Finding your niche & your voice
* Writing from the heart
* Creative post ideas
* Overcoming fear & writer’s block
* Sourcing your content – how and where
* Photo copyright
* Establishing relationships with other bloggers
* How to build your readership
* Dealing with negativity
* Creative tips for marketing your blog
My main goal with my blogging is mainly to preserve my memories and inspiration I find on the web, but I am having a hard time narrowing down what all the include and I think a class to help focus would be great.
Lastly, Holidays in Hand is a free holiday class by Jessica Sprague. I think you can still sign up for it.