Things I hope to do on my days off this weekend:
1. Make a little succulent garden. I found some in Home Depot I want to go back and get along with a big terra cotta bowl similar to this.
2. Stop by a local nursery and see how much their design service costs to help us plan our new back yard. I have any idea what I want, just need help in knowing what can grow in what light, soil, etc.
3. Drop by Target(s) and check out what is left of the Liberty of London line. I completely forgot it came out earlier this week and now everything is almost sold out both online and in stores.
4. Watch these movies …
5. Finish our Taxes — boring, but necessary.
6. Buy a few more herbs and plan in the terracotta pots I bought earlier this week (pix to come).
7. Relax, catch up on some blogs, work in my journal, and try to read some of the magazines that are piling up.