photo by: Dainty Squid
I just want to share 11 things that are intriguing me in 2011.
- 365 Project: I have seen this done for years, usually of pictures of yourself, but I would like to do this more of just a random photo a day. I usually end up doing this with my camera phone, but I would like to make more of a commitment to it this year. I really liked this blog post about it on the Dainty Squid.
- Yoga: Really want to try to get more into this.
- Raw Foods/Clean foods: Been playing around with this lifestyle for a few years and hoping to get into it more this year again. Having a family member currently struggling with cancer really wakes you up to the reality of how important nutrition is to our bodies and how healing it can be.
- Heritage Seeds (gardening): If the government in the USA has their way, these will be illegal here soon. So grab as much as you can while they are still available.
- Baking Bread: I am seriously obsessed with this lately. And,… I am horrible at it. I can’t seem to get a biscuit to rise over a inch to save my life!
- Minimalism: Living with less. Trying to clear out my space so that only the really important items remain. Less Clutter.
- Project 333 seems intriguing, …where people chose 33 items including clothing, accessories, jewelry, outerwear and shoes to wear in a three -month period and put all the rest away in a box.
- Traveling: Trying to make an effort to start traveling more. Make an effort to get my passport and start thinking of an international trip.
- Interior Design/decorating: We have been in our house a year and I have yet to paint a single wall. Time to get committed to …just doing it!
- Evernote: The coolest organization program EVER! I use it on my computer and my Android phone, and I am excited to learn all the ways that it can keep my organized.
- . . . I think I am going to leave this one a wild card and come back at the end of the month and write down what I want it to be.
What kind of things are you currently intrigued/obsessed/enamored/loving this new year?